BMW showed off the much-anticipated "i" sub-brand of battery-powered cars to the world yesterday. The two models, made from carbon fibre and aluminium, are set for a 2013 release. The company says more BMW i cars will follow. The BMW i3 - previously known as the Megacity Vehicle - is to be the group's first series produced car …
i8 = iHate? They might want to rethink that one.
Or you ate it?
That is what I thought
Surely i8 = iAte?
For iHate you have to have iH8?
Think On The Buses
"i8 you, Butler!"
"Nissan will debut its Leaf range in December"
Um, the Leaf is due to start arriving at customer's homes next month. They started taking orders last September.
... or even customers'
I am my own grammar nazi!
So BMW is taking a Leaf out of Nissan's book?
Mine's the one with the 30-Amp extension cable in the pocket...
...show us the real pics, not some un-drivable art grads theory of what a car should be. With it's 25 inch rims with 20 profile tyres and well as see through doors. Reality check. I have a spine that I'd like to preserve and may car is full of shit that i'd rather people didn't see.
I wanted a car where my back gets realigned on every bump and all my clutter was on show I'd buy an Atom (well actually I would buy an Atom, but my bank balance says otherwise, but you get my point)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)