NetApp has reported another great quarter. It's obvious that this is a great moment for the company , especially now that it is now pointed out as the leader in midrange storage market, and direct competitors are all striving to match NetApp and win customers' affection. This blog is not meant to show how better or worse …
"Storage is a pain in the ass"
Is this a deliberate reference to the "Florida lag packs prison survival kit up jacksie" story yesterday? Or is it purely serendipitous?
I agree, It looks like NetApp reported a great quarter.
Why the hell did I just lose 3k on Friday's NTAP share price?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds