NetApp has reported another great quarter. It's obvious that this is a great moment for the company , especially now that it is now pointed out as the leader in midrange storage market, and direct competitors are all striving to match NetApp and win customers' affection. This blog is not meant to show how better or worse …
"Storage is a pain in the ass"
Is this a deliberate reference to the "Florida lag packs prison survival kit up jacksie" story yesterday? Or is it purely serendipitous?
I agree, It looks like NetApp reported a great quarter.
Why the hell did I just lose 3k on Friday's NTAP share price?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great