NetApp has reported another great quarter. It's obvious that this is a great moment for the company , especially now that it is now pointed out as the leader in midrange storage market, and direct competitors are all striving to match NetApp and win customers' affection. This blog is not meant to show how better or worse …
"Storage is a pain in the ass"
Is this a deliberate reference to the "Florida lag packs prison survival kit up jacksie" story yesterday? Or is it purely serendipitous?
I agree, It looks like NetApp reported a great quarter.
Why the hell did I just lose 3k on Friday's NTAP share price?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'