NetApp has reported another great quarter. It's obvious that this is a great moment for the company , especially now that it is now pointed out as the leader in midrange storage market, and direct competitors are all striving to match NetApp and win customers' affection. This blog is not meant to show how better or worse …
"Storage is a pain in the ass"
Is this a deliberate reference to the "Florida lag packs prison survival kit up jacksie" story yesterday? Or is it purely serendipitous?
I agree, It looks like NetApp reported a great quarter.
Why the hell did I just lose 3k on Friday's NTAP share price?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month