The Seven Network and Yahoo!’s online-TV-brand-hybrid, Yahoo!7, has revealed that revenue for the 2010 calendar year grew 37.7 per cent to $A91.5m. Online ad demand has helped drive net profits to $A22m. Industry speculation suggests that the company is beefing up its executive team and is currently on the hunt for a chief …
YAHOO! EXEC! DRAIN! CONTINUES!
Yahoo? Yahoo 7?
Both great reasons to use other search engines, email services and web site hosting.
Yahoo 7 increasing?
Proof Positive like a sugar coated terd, enough people are stupid enough to consume anything.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix