The Seven Network and Yahoo!’s online-TV-brand-hybrid, Yahoo!7, has revealed that revenue for the 2010 calendar year grew 37.7 per cent to $A91.5m. Online ad demand has helped drive net profits to $A22m. Industry speculation suggests that the company is beefing up its executive team and is currently on the hunt for a chief …
YAHOO! EXEC! DRAIN! CONTINUES!
Yahoo? Yahoo 7?
Both great reasons to use other search engines, email services and web site hosting.
Yahoo 7 increasing?
Proof Positive like a sugar coated terd, enough people are stupid enough to consume anything.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks