Supercomputer maker Cray hasn't even finished building the next-generation of is massively multithreaded XMT supercomputer, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) in Manno, Switzerland already knows it wants one. The XMT-2 machine, as it is known outside of Cray at the moment, is expected to be launched sometime …
Chocolate yes, cuckoo clocks no
Cuckoo clocks are from Bavaria in Germany, not Switzerland.
not exactly bavaria
cuckoo clocks come from Schwaben, more precisely from the Schwarzwald (black forrest) area which is southern germany, but not bavaria and not switzerland at all. But amanfromearth was pretty close.
A swiss AC, proud on swiss chocolate, not on swiss banks.
So how much does it cost?
So not fit for playing World of Warcraft?
...ANPR cameras can it run?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland