Supercomputer maker Cray hasn't even finished building the next-generation of is massively multithreaded XMT supercomputer, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) in Manno, Switzerland already knows it wants one. The XMT-2 machine, as it is known outside of Cray at the moment, is expected to be launched sometime …
Chocolate yes, cuckoo clocks no
Cuckoo clocks are from Bavaria in Germany, not Switzerland.
not exactly bavaria
cuckoo clocks come from Schwaben, more precisely from the Schwarzwald (black forrest) area which is southern germany, but not bavaria and not switzerland at all. But amanfromearth was pretty close.
A swiss AC, proud on swiss chocolate, not on swiss banks.
So how much does it cost?
So not fit for playing World of Warcraft?
...ANPR cameras can it run?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job