Supercomputer maker Cray hasn't even finished building the next-generation of is massively multithreaded XMT supercomputer, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) in Manno, Switzerland already knows it wants one. The XMT-2 machine, as it is known outside of Cray at the moment, is expected to be launched sometime …
Chocolate yes, cuckoo clocks no
Cuckoo clocks are from Bavaria in Germany, not Switzerland.
not exactly bavaria
cuckoo clocks come from Schwaben, more precisely from the Schwarzwald (black forrest) area which is southern germany, but not bavaria and not switzerland at all. But amanfromearth was pretty close.
A swiss AC, proud on swiss chocolate, not on swiss banks.
So how much does it cost?
So not fit for playing World of Warcraft?
...ANPR cameras can it run?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth