Supercomputer maker Cray hasn't even finished building the next-generation of is massively multithreaded XMT supercomputer, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) in Manno, Switzerland already knows it wants one. The XMT-2 machine, as it is known outside of Cray at the moment, is expected to be launched sometime …
Chocolate yes, cuckoo clocks no
Cuckoo clocks are from Bavaria in Germany, not Switzerland.
not exactly bavaria
cuckoo clocks come from Schwaben, more precisely from the Schwarzwald (black forrest) area which is southern germany, but not bavaria and not switzerland at all. But amanfromearth was pretty close.
A swiss AC, proud on swiss chocolate, not on swiss banks.
So how much does it cost?
So not fit for playing World of Warcraft?
...ANPR cameras can it run?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search