Supercomputer maker Cray hasn't even finished building the next-generation of is massively multithreaded XMT supercomputer, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) in Manno, Switzerland already knows it wants one. The XMT-2 machine, as it is known outside of Cray at the moment, is expected to be launched sometime …
Chocolate yes, cuckoo clocks no
Cuckoo clocks are from Bavaria in Germany, not Switzerland.
not exactly bavaria
cuckoo clocks come from Schwaben, more precisely from the Schwarzwald (black forrest) area which is southern germany, but not bavaria and not switzerland at all. But amanfromearth was pretty close.
A swiss AC, proud on swiss chocolate, not on swiss banks.
So how much does it cost?
So not fit for playing World of Warcraft?
...ANPR cameras can it run?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe