The decision to resurrect the Marvel vs Capcom series is a logical choice for Capcom. After the success of Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV, it makes sense to capitalise on a general appetite for comic book movies by exhuming the ten-year-old crossover franchise. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Americaa... thud, yeah! But …
YOu get the feeling that games are made with DLC content in mind from the begining, meaning that when you shell out your £40, you are actually buying 70% of a game, if you want the whole thing, you must pay more, later. I prefered it when DLC was a new phenominom and it really seemed as if the game makers had had an after through, and so built you something cool to add on after they have created the game.
Case and point, the DLC for Bioshock on the Xbox360 was actaully already on the disk, and you had to pay money later to unlock the DLC data you had already got!
This game will be sold to the same people who bought the last one. Stoners who like bright flashing colours. It will be shroom season soon, must get this game for then...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know