Australian number three telco iiNet has partnered with Microsoft to offer virtual private server (VPS) hosting services. The move to VPS targets businesses with a need to build and host their web applications in a secure environment without an investment in dedicated servers. “Whether it’s used for developing complex websites …
"Australian number three telco"
Surely you mean number two. Ads don't lie!
I thought iiNet had more sense than to partner with MS. Oh well, good luck with that guys, I hope it turns out better for you than it has for other MS partners in the past.
Also, I'm sure I saw an advert on the side of a bus the other day proclaiming iiNet to be the new #2 ISP in Australia.
Maybe I was dreaming.
Did iiNet overtake Optus?
When did that happen? iiNet is one of only a few ISPs I could bother to use. It will be great new they are one step closer to challenge Telstra.
On other hand, partner with MS, may God help them.
(provider of ADSL)
Optus and telstra both provide cable as well.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way