NBN Co will buy regional satellite television provider Austar’s stash of 2.3 GHz and 3.4 GHz spectrum licences for $120m. NBN Co will use the spectrum to deliver fixed wireless services to around 5 per cent of customers out of reach of its planned fibre network, with the remainder to be served by satellite. The transaction …
Who knew Aust *had* a spectrum?
Shut up Turnbull...
You talk such crap. Even if it had been followed through with it wouldn't be out there yet for anyone to use so get a life & stop making problems out of nothing you imbecile...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats