NBN Co will buy regional satellite television provider Austar’s stash of 2.3 GHz and 3.4 GHz spectrum licences for $120m. NBN Co will use the spectrum to deliver fixed wireless services to around 5 per cent of customers out of reach of its planned fibre network, with the remainder to be served by satellite. The transaction …
Who knew Aust *had* a spectrum?
Shut up Turnbull...
You talk such crap. Even if it had been followed through with it wouldn't be out there yet for anyone to use so get a life & stop making problems out of nothing you imbecile...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job