Winamp is advising users of its media player software who frequent its forum to change their passwords after a security breach resulted in the disclosure of thousands of email addresses. The breach only exposed users' email addresses, so the forum logon password change policy is purely a precaution, according to Winamp. The firm …
Oh, Winamp still exists? I haven't used that in years, I wonder what it's like nowadays.
Re: How Retro
It still whips the llama's ass.
Anything else out there that will use a line input to display visualisations like Milk Drop?
Anything, that is, that's free.
Still using Winamp here. Despite all the AOL crap they've bolted onto it, it's still the best music player for my needs.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple