Winamp is advising users of its media player software who frequent its forum to change their passwords after a security breach resulted in the disclosure of thousands of email addresses. The breach only exposed users' email addresses, so the forum logon password change policy is purely a precaution, according to Winamp. The firm …
Oh, Winamp still exists? I haven't used that in years, I wonder what it's like nowadays.
Re: How Retro
It still whips the llama's ass.
Anything else out there that will use a line input to display visualisations like Milk Drop?
Anything, that is, that's free.
Still using Winamp here. Despite all the AOL crap they've bolted onto it, it's still the best music player for my needs.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)