Winamp is advising users of its media player software who frequent its forum to change their passwords after a security breach resulted in the disclosure of thousands of email addresses. The breach only exposed users' email addresses, so the forum logon password change policy is purely a precaution, according to Winamp. The firm …
Oh, Winamp still exists? I haven't used that in years, I wonder what it's like nowadays.
Re: How Retro
It still whips the llama's ass.
Anything else out there that will use a line input to display visualisations like Milk Drop?
Anything, that is, that's free.
Still using Winamp here. Despite all the AOL crap they've bolted onto it, it's still the best music player for my needs.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars