RSA has launched a set of services designed to foster trust between business and cloud service providers. Cloud Trust Authority from the security division of EMC is designed to tap into the growing market for cloud computing with a roster of technologies and services, the first of which is an Identity Service. Partially based on …
re: "can reduce the performance overhead of anti-virus scanning by as much as 70 per cent,"
Not if you only have a T1/E1 and consider time in the performance overhead calculations.
How dumb is this?
No connectivity, no sign on. If I need to replicate directories or need to have a backup AD somewhere, I can rent a virtual server for a lot less than these people can provide it to me.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad