RSA has launched a set of services designed to foster trust between business and cloud service providers. Cloud Trust Authority from the security division of EMC is designed to tap into the growing market for cloud computing with a roster of technologies and services, the first of which is an Identity Service. Partially based on …
re: "can reduce the performance overhead of anti-virus scanning by as much as 70 per cent,"
Not if you only have a T1/E1 and consider time in the performance overhead calculations.
How dumb is this?
No connectivity, no sign on. If I need to replicate directories or need to have a backup AD somewhere, I can rent a virtual server for a lot less than these people can provide it to me.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great