Microsoft went to a lot of effort to find the right person to head up its global advertising unit last summer, but after less than a year Carolyn Everson has quit Redmond for a job with Facebook. All Things Digital broke the news yesterday that Everson had been hired by Facebook as its global sales veep. The social data hoarder …
Give it a month...
..and Microsoft/Facebook will announce an alliance to run the whole thing on WM7 and power all the searches with Bing!
Looking forward to...
a new facebook strategy in a few months time whereby they replace their current offering with MS Hotmail.
"We look forward to continuing to expand our relationship with them"
In context, I take that to mean "We look forward to poaching even more MS talent".
The joys of.....
The joys of.......
Hmm! Is this really a loss
or the guy has been sent on a mission ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad