Broadcast Australia-owned Hostworks has won a government contract with The NSW Food Authority to manage digital media operations for its online presence. Hostworks will provide a portfolio of services to the Authority, including its utility computing platform, a service-comprising infrastructure, and management tools to ensure …
I only read the article because it said NSFW. I demand a refund.
Am I the only one who was mildly disappointed there wasn't some mild smut in this article? :(
but you're one of the first to actually complain.
Why is "minor government IT company wins minor government IT contract" a story?
I think you're a bit confused - Hostworks isn't a 'minor government IT company' - it's a privately held company that hosts a good majority of the highest bandwidth websites in Australia. Maybe you should do some research before commenting..
Is it just me and my Aussie IP address...
...or is El Reg really 50% full of Aussie IT stories of late?
"What's that, Skippy, standards have fallen down the mineshaft?"
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids