The cost of losing a smartphone goes further than the hardware: don't forget all the data - contacts, apps, pictures, music and so on - you keep on it. The sensible thing for iPhone owners to do is to regularly sync the handset with iTunes - it backs up all that content. Not everyone does this, of course. Iomega's answer is to …
Only to SD card?
If only it had a slot for Zip disks.
And a brave gamble by Iomega on it fitting the next iPhone in 6 months time, especially with rumours of a 4" or 4.3" screen currently doing the rounds
Build something useful Iomega!
Rarely have I seen such a redundant device.
One phrase that will keep me away from IOMega forever, "click of death"!
Click of death
That was Syquest wasn't it?
Nope, it was with their old zip disks. Initially it was caused by buildup of dust and oxides mis-aligning the heads, then it was just shoddy and poor build qualities as Iomega skirted closely with death.
It was rumoured to possibly be the inspiration for Iomega to name their next gen storage "Clik". ;)
Is it possible to get a lower score than 50%?
It's a painfully slow, clumsy, buggy, not very useful gadget. How about 10%
Lower than 50%?
At 10% it eats your iPhone's data and makes premium calls to Russia.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun