Spanish police have arrested an alleged cyber-extortionist accused of using stolen personal details of 4,000 users to blackmail Nintendo. The unnamed alleged hacker, from the Malaga area of southern Spain, allegedly threatened to report Nintendo to data protection authorities over a security breach he was responsible for unless …
I hear the prisons in southern Spain can be quite nice at this time of year..
...but beware plumbers with big moustaches and don't drop the jabon in the ducha.
And NEVER respond to the likes of 'Beso mi donde el Sol ne la britte!'
By the looks of it
you all must have gotten A* on your linguaphone courses.
Stick to the 'ona serveza poh favoh', no use trying to get any further.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack