Spanish police have arrested an alleged cyber-extortionist accused of using stolen personal details of 4,000 users to blackmail Nintendo. The unnamed alleged hacker, from the Malaga area of southern Spain, allegedly threatened to report Nintendo to data protection authorities over a security breach he was responsible for unless …
I hear the prisons in southern Spain can be quite nice at this time of year..
...but beware plumbers with big moustaches and don't drop the jabon in the ducha.
And NEVER respond to the likes of 'Beso mi donde el Sol ne la britte!'
By the looks of it
you all must have gotten A* on your linguaphone courses.
Stick to the 'ona serveza poh favoh', no use trying to get any further.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?