Spanish police have arrested an alleged cyber-extortionist accused of using stolen personal details of 4,000 users to blackmail Nintendo. The unnamed alleged hacker, from the Malaga area of southern Spain, allegedly threatened to report Nintendo to data protection authorities over a security breach he was responsible for unless …
I hear the prisons in southern Spain can be quite nice at this time of year..
...but beware plumbers with big moustaches and don't drop the jabon in the ducha.
And NEVER respond to the likes of 'Beso mi donde el Sol ne la britte!'
By the looks of it
you all must have gotten A* on your linguaphone courses.
Stick to the 'ona serveza poh favoh', no use trying to get any further.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)