Spanish police have arrested an alleged cyber-extortionist accused of using stolen personal details of 4,000 users to blackmail Nintendo. The unnamed alleged hacker, from the Malaga area of southern Spain, allegedly threatened to report Nintendo to data protection authorities over a security breach he was responsible for unless …
I hear the prisons in southern Spain can be quite nice at this time of year..
...but beware plumbers with big moustaches and don't drop the jabon in the ducha.
And NEVER respond to the likes of 'Beso mi donde el Sol ne la britte!'
By the looks of it
you all must have gotten A* on your linguaphone courses.
Stick to the 'ona serveza poh favoh', no use trying to get any further.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes