PC and server maker Dell has reached its long-time goal of breaking through the $60bn revenue barrier. Now what is it going to do? In the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011, ended January 28, Dell's revenues hit $15.7bn, rising 5 per cent year-on-year. Product sales rose by 5 per cent to $12.75bn, and services revenues were up 5 per …
Nice run in storage...
...that's for sure especially EqualLogic: they keep posting 60-70% growth for years now which I find amazing.
"And Dell cofounder and CEO Michael Dell said in the call that Dell-branded storage now represented about two-thirds of storage revenues and 80 per cent of storage profits."
Did they include Compellent?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp