PC and server maker Dell has reached its long-time goal of breaking through the $60bn revenue barrier. Now what is it going to do? In the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011, ended January 28, Dell's revenues hit $15.7bn, rising 5 per cent year-on-year. Product sales rose by 5 per cent to $12.75bn, and services revenues were up 5 per …
Nice run in storage...
...that's for sure especially EqualLogic: they keep posting 60-70% growth for years now which I find amazing.
"And Dell cofounder and CEO Michael Dell said in the call that Dell-branded storage now represented about two-thirds of storage revenues and 80 per cent of storage profits."
Did they include Compellent?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK