Internet grandfather DARPA (US-based Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) is throwing open its doors and wallet in an attempt to solicit unconventional security solutions. It is reaching out past the usual huge, multinational technology consulting firms and egghead think tanks and trying to engage with small start-ups – …
"Best Line" Candidate:
Given that the linked story relates a plan to offer significant bundles of cash to small developers:
'"Since the early '80s there has been some contingent of cyber researchers and hobbyists operating in low-budget settings," ... The limited resources these groups operate on "forces them to be extremely creative," he said."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/07/internet-creators-ask-hackers-help/#ixzz1E7f9YLba
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene