Sony Ericsson has officially launched its much-anticipated PlayStation phone - the Xperia Play - confirming the leaks and whetting appetites further with some titillating pre-installed titles. Revealed at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last night, the Xperia Play is the first smartphone device to run "PlayStation certified" …
Fun, fun, phone
Love the idea (have you ever tried playing Sonic or Resident Evil on an iPhone) - just hope it gets priced decently and not as a premium phone, since its more of a mass market job.
The only player left to do something decent games-wise is Microsoft... Windows Phone 8 anyone?
More musings - http://bit.ly/fYR4jy
Can they finally give us the prices?
Can they give us the prices before we choke on our saliva? Please? Pretty please?
Yeah, I confess, I am salivating when I look at the spec and the pics. It is the first time I see a "subway time waster gadget" and I actually want to buy it.
So it's a kids' phone or it just more of this confused crap? Maybe it's bi-transexual, ah go on do it.
Also comes with...
... Unity embedded in the OS. More here:
(Near the end).
Should Adobe start worrying?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers