Samsung's Mobile World Congress announcements don't stop with the 10in Galaxy Tab: it's unwrapped new Galaxy S and Bada-based smartphones too - the latter with tech flavour of the month near-field comms. The Galaxy S II, first - it's an Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone based around a 4.3in, 480 x 800 OLED touchscreen and a 1GHz …
From the screenshot - since when is 12'C cold??? It's bloody tropical! And sunshine - remind me what that used to look like again?
Niiice. Slightly inaccurate article, tho'.
I'm loving the looks of this phone!
Just to clear-up this article's inaccuracies, that Infineon part is a baseband processor, not an application SoC. See anandtech: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4177/samsungs-galaxy-s-ii-preliminary-performance-mali400-benchmarked/1 for a likely description of the actual processor this phone uses (was Samsung Orion, now called Exynos). Anand also takes the early phone sample for a benchmark spin.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL