Samsung's Mobile World Congress announcements don't stop with the 10in Galaxy Tab: it's unwrapped new Galaxy S and Bada-based smartphones too - the latter with tech flavour of the month near-field comms. The Galaxy S II, first - it's an Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone based around a 4.3in, 480 x 800 OLED touchscreen and a 1GHz …
From the screenshot - since when is 12'C cold??? It's bloody tropical! And sunshine - remind me what that used to look like again?
Niiice. Slightly inaccurate article, tho'.
I'm loving the looks of this phone!
Just to clear-up this article's inaccuracies, that Infineon part is a baseband processor, not an application SoC. See anandtech: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4177/samsungs-galaxy-s-ii-preliminary-performance-mali400-benchmarked/1 for a likely description of the actual processor this phone uses (was Samsung Orion, now called Exynos). Anand also takes the early phone sample for a benchmark spin.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene