Samsung's Mobile World Congress announcements don't stop with the 10in Galaxy Tab: it's unwrapped new Galaxy S and Bada-based smartphones too - the latter with tech flavour of the month near-field comms. The Galaxy S II, first - it's an Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone based around a 4.3in, 480 x 800 OLED touchscreen and a 1GHz …
From the screenshot - since when is 12'C cold??? It's bloody tropical! And sunshine - remind me what that used to look like again?
Niiice. Slightly inaccurate article, tho'.
I'm loving the looks of this phone!
Just to clear-up this article's inaccuracies, that Infineon part is a baseband processor, not an application SoC. See anandtech: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4177/samsungs-galaxy-s-ii-preliminary-performance-mali400-benchmarked/1 for a likely description of the actual processor this phone uses (was Samsung Orion, now called Exynos). Anand also takes the early phone sample for a benchmark spin.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report