Criminals have developed a scam application that poses as a way to send MMS messages to loved ones and targets Russian mobile users. In reality the supposed MMS application sends SMS messages to premium rate text messaging services in Russia. The malware comes in a downloadable file called "love_mms.rar" that includes a Java …
Her: What did you get me for my Valentine?
Him: Why, didn't you get my SMS?
Her (fuming): What? A SMS? Is that it?
*Him shows her the SMS bill*
Her: Oh darling, I love you!
Yes, it's a joke, I'm not impliying that EVERY woman values relationships purely on monetary expenditures. Some of them don't.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default