Criminals have developed a scam application that poses as a way to send MMS messages to loved ones and targets Russian mobile users. In reality the supposed MMS application sends SMS messages to premium rate text messaging services in Russia. The malware comes in a downloadable file called "love_mms.rar" that includes a Java …
Her: What did you get me for my Valentine?
Him: Why, didn't you get my SMS?
Her (fuming): What? A SMS? Is that it?
*Him shows her the SMS bill*
Her: Oh darling, I love you!
Yes, it's a joke, I'm not impliying that EVERY woman values relationships purely on monetary expenditures. Some of them don't.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion