Criminals have developed a scam application that poses as a way to send MMS messages to loved ones and targets Russian mobile users. In reality the supposed MMS application sends SMS messages to premium rate text messaging services in Russia. The malware comes in a downloadable file called "love_mms.rar" that includes a Java …
Her: What did you get me for my Valentine?
Him: Why, didn't you get my SMS?
Her (fuming): What? A SMS? Is that it?
*Him shows her the SMS bill*
Her: Oh darling, I love you!
Yes, it's a joke, I'm not impliying that EVERY woman values relationships purely on monetary expenditures. Some of them don't.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe