Criminals have developed a scam application that poses as a way to send MMS messages to loved ones and targets Russian mobile users. In reality the supposed MMS application sends SMS messages to premium rate text messaging services in Russia. The malware comes in a downloadable file called "love_mms.rar" that includes a Java …
Her: What did you get me for my Valentine?
Him: Why, didn't you get my SMS?
Her (fuming): What? A SMS? Is that it?
*Him shows her the SMS bill*
Her: Oh darling, I love you!
Yes, it's a joke, I'm not impliying that EVERY woman values relationships purely on monetary expenditures. Some of them don't.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer