Criminals have developed a scam application that poses as a way to send MMS messages to loved ones and targets Russian mobile users. In reality the supposed MMS application sends SMS messages to premium rate text messaging services in Russia. The malware comes in a downloadable file called "love_mms.rar" that includes a Java …
Her: What did you get me for my Valentine?
Him: Why, didn't you get my SMS?
Her (fuming): What? A SMS? Is that it?
*Him shows her the SMS bill*
Her: Oh darling, I love you!
Yes, it's a joke, I'm not impliying that EVERY woman values relationships purely on monetary expenditures. Some of them don't.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests