Orange has boosted its range of Android smartphones with an app that triggers shortcuts when symbols are drawn on the screen. Orange Gestures means that rather than clogging up the homescreen with shortcut widgets, users can activate them by marking out a symbol instead. The app recognises 27 gestures which customers can assign …
Orrr use the proper one
Orange seem to have a mania for taking free apps, oranging them up and then charging for them. The Orange maps seems no different/better than Google Maps except they want to charge you a fiver a month and it only works over 3G.
The app this is aping/ripping off is the Labs Google Gestures.
Can you assign a comedy penis to phone the boss?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks