Orange has boosted its range of Android smartphones with an app that triggers shortcuts when symbols are drawn on the screen. Orange Gestures means that rather than clogging up the homescreen with shortcut widgets, users can activate them by marking out a symbol instead. The app recognises 27 gestures which customers can assign …
Orrr use the proper one
Orange seem to have a mania for taking free apps, oranging them up and then charging for them. The Orange maps seems no different/better than Google Maps except they want to charge you a fiver a month and it only works over 3G.
The app this is aping/ripping off is the Labs Google Gestures.
Can you assign a comedy penis to phone the boss?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer