LG has officially launched the Optimus 3D auto-stereoscopic Android smartphone and has joined hands with YouTube so users can upload and view 3D content directly from the device itself. LG Optimus 3D Unveiled at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D, which doesn't require glasses to view 3D videos and snaps, is the first …
I bet the phone costs more and only has a couple of 3D-enabled apps. What is the point?
I welcome the ability to watch drunken Chavs setting fire to themselves, barely legal videos of an amateur nature and whiny teenager warbling through the hit of the day on their webcams, while on the go!
Welcome to the media revolution!
( I want my money back! )
Will be interested to see the results of this, as the owner of a Finepix 3d camera. Those lenses look mighty close together to get good stereoscopic pics...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire