LG has officially launched the Optimus 3D auto-stereoscopic Android smartphone and has joined hands with YouTube so users can upload and view 3D content directly from the device itself. LG Optimus 3D Unveiled at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D, which doesn't require glasses to view 3D videos and snaps, is the first …
I bet the phone costs more and only has a couple of 3D-enabled apps. What is the point?
I welcome the ability to watch drunken Chavs setting fire to themselves, barely legal videos of an amateur nature and whiny teenager warbling through the hit of the day on their webcams, while on the go!
Welcome to the media revolution!
( I want my money back! )
Will be interested to see the results of this, as the owner of a Finepix 3d camera. Those lenses look mighty close together to get good stereoscopic pics...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update