South Australian company Rising Sun Research has been recognised by the Academy (of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences – you know who we mean) for its work in developing the remote collaboration technology cineSync. Developers Tony Clark, Neil Wilson, Alan Rogers and Rory McGregor have been given a Scientific and Technical Award …
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on talent, rather than proximity,”
The little devil in me reads this and changes it to --
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on price, rather than talent,”
A bit like when cheap animation shops set up and all the kids cartoons looked naff.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests