South Australian company Rising Sun Research has been recognised by the Academy (of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences – you know who we mean) for its work in developing the remote collaboration technology cineSync. Developers Tony Clark, Neil Wilson, Alan Rogers and Rory McGregor have been given a Scientific and Technical Award …
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on talent, rather than proximity,”
The little devil in me reads this and changes it to --
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on price, rather than talent,”
A bit like when cheap animation shops set up and all the kids cartoons looked naff.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip