South Australian company Rising Sun Research has been recognised by the Academy (of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences – you know who we mean) for its work in developing the remote collaboration technology cineSync. Developers Tony Clark, Neil Wilson, Alan Rogers and Rory McGregor have been given a Scientific and Technical Award …
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on talent, rather than proximity,”
The little devil in me reads this and changes it to --
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on price, rather than talent,”
A bit like when cheap animation shops set up and all the kids cartoons looked naff.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers