South Australian company Rising Sun Research has been recognised by the Academy (of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences – you know who we mean) for its work in developing the remote collaboration technology cineSync. Developers Tony Clark, Neil Wilson, Alan Rogers and Rory McGregor have been given a Scientific and Technical Award …
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on talent, rather than proximity,”
The little devil in me reads this and changes it to --
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on price, rather than talent,”
A bit like when cheap animation shops set up and all the kids cartoons looked naff.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...