South Australian company Rising Sun Research has been recognised by the Academy (of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences – you know who we mean) for its work in developing the remote collaboration technology cineSync. Developers Tony Clark, Neil Wilson, Alan Rogers and Rory McGregor have been given a Scientific and Technical Award …
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on talent, rather than proximity,”
The little devil in me reads this and changes it to --
“Filmmakers can now choose their collaborators based on price, rather than talent,”
A bit like when cheap animation shops set up and all the kids cartoons looked naff.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON