Australian online advertising recorded its biggest ever spend in the last quarter, peaking at $A627.75m, a 22 per cent increase from the Q4, 2009. Total online advertising expenditure for 2010 was $A2.265bn, according to the IAB Australia Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER). IAB Australia says the market is on track to …
Ads are dangerous!
Who ensures these ads don't depict small breasts or endorse dentists?
Online video ads have been increasing?
Past AdBlock Plus (and associated plugins), NoScript, Optimize Google, Flashblock and the host of GreaseMonkey scripts, I never noticed. (chuckle)
Though to be fair, to get past that lot, they would have to try really hard. But again, not that I noticed. :-)
> Australians are watching nearly 1 billion videos online each month
Just a natural upgrade path from our existing propensity to sit watching flies crawl up the wall
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire