Australian online advertising recorded its biggest ever spend in the last quarter, peaking at $A627.75m, a 22 per cent increase from the Q4, 2009. Total online advertising expenditure for 2010 was $A2.265bn, according to the IAB Australia Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER). IAB Australia says the market is on track to …
Ads are dangerous!
Who ensures these ads don't depict small breasts or endorse dentists?
Online video ads have been increasing?
Past AdBlock Plus (and associated plugins), NoScript, Optimize Google, Flashblock and the host of GreaseMonkey scripts, I never noticed. (chuckle)
Though to be fair, to get past that lot, they would have to try really hard. But again, not that I noticed. :-)
> Australians are watching nearly 1 billion videos online each month
Just a natural upgrade path from our existing propensity to sit watching flies crawl up the wall
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball