Australian online advertising recorded its biggest ever spend in the last quarter, peaking at $A627.75m, a 22 per cent increase from the Q4, 2009. Total online advertising expenditure for 2010 was $A2.265bn, according to the IAB Australia Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER). IAB Australia says the market is on track to …
Ads are dangerous!
Who ensures these ads don't depict small breasts or endorse dentists?
Online video ads have been increasing?
Past AdBlock Plus (and associated plugins), NoScript, Optimize Google, Flashblock and the host of GreaseMonkey scripts, I never noticed. (chuckle)
Though to be fair, to get past that lot, they would have to try really hard. But again, not that I noticed. :-)
> Australians are watching nearly 1 billion videos online each month
Just a natural upgrade path from our existing propensity to sit watching flies crawl up the wall
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer