Australian online advertising recorded its biggest ever spend in the last quarter, peaking at $A627.75m, a 22 per cent increase from the Q4, 2009. Total online advertising expenditure for 2010 was $A2.265bn, according to the IAB Australia Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER). IAB Australia says the market is on track to …
Ads are dangerous!
Who ensures these ads don't depict small breasts or endorse dentists?
Online video ads have been increasing?
Past AdBlock Plus (and associated plugins), NoScript, Optimize Google, Flashblock and the host of GreaseMonkey scripts, I never noticed. (chuckle)
Though to be fair, to get past that lot, they would have to try really hard. But again, not that I noticed. :-)
> Australians are watching nearly 1 billion videos online each month
Just a natural upgrade path from our existing propensity to sit watching flies crawl up the wall
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great