Acer today made much of its new Iconia's Smart's screen, a big 4.8in, 1024 x 480 boy. That sounds impressive, but it's no "retina display" to rival the iPhone 4 display. The Smart's screen has a density of roughly 235 pixels per inch, well below the iPhone's 326ppi. Acer Iconia Smart Still, the Smart runs Android 2.3 …
bloody useless aspect ratio
Being longer and thinner is no use to anyone, much better to fatten it up a bit. 800x600 gets my vote as that's the same as a Kindle etc. so will make reading ebooks better. That's the only thing that would get me to dump my beloved E71.
800X600 Iis a 4:3 aspect ratio. I would much rather have a smart phone with a wide screen. And 1024 on a phone is impresive.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones