Acer today made much of its new Iconia's Smart's screen, a big 4.8in, 1024 x 480 boy. That sounds impressive, but it's no "retina display" to rival the iPhone 4 display. The Smart's screen has a density of roughly 235 pixels per inch, well below the iPhone's 326ppi. Acer Iconia Smart Still, the Smart runs Android 2.3 …
bloody useless aspect ratio
Being longer and thinner is no use to anyone, much better to fatten it up a bit. 800x600 gets my vote as that's the same as a Kindle etc. so will make reading ebooks better. That's the only thing that would get me to dump my beloved E71.
800X600 Iis a 4:3 aspect ratio. I would much rather have a smart phone with a wide screen. And 1024 on a phone is impresive.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC