Cloud computing launches in Australia are coming thick and fast. Already, more than 30 companies position themselves as offering hosted cloud services, and the number is rising quickly. The rapid acceleration in the cloud provider market looks very much like at least one other boom in the Australian Internet market: the VoIP …
Who Wants To Play The Cloud Provider Lottery?
30 companies eh?
Question: How many of these companies do we still expect to be operating in the next two years, once this ridiculous obsession with The Cloud dissipates? (Oh, see what I did there!)
Who wants to take a punt on picking a winner? Hello? Anyone?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders