Cloud computing launches in Australia are coming thick and fast. Already, more than 30 companies position themselves as offering hosted cloud services, and the number is rising quickly. The rapid acceleration in the cloud provider market looks very much like at least one other boom in the Australian Internet market: the VoIP …
Who Wants To Play The Cloud Provider Lottery?
30 companies eh?
Question: How many of these companies do we still expect to be operating in the next two years, once this ridiculous obsession with The Cloud dissipates? (Oh, see what I did there!)
Who wants to take a punt on picking a winner? Hello? Anyone?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones