Cloud computing launches in Australia are coming thick and fast. Already, more than 30 companies position themselves as offering hosted cloud services, and the number is rising quickly. The rapid acceleration in the cloud provider market looks very much like at least one other boom in the Australian Internet market: the VoIP …
Who Wants To Play The Cloud Provider Lottery?
30 companies eh?
Question: How many of these companies do we still expect to be operating in the next two years, once this ridiculous obsession with The Cloud dissipates? (Oh, see what I did there!)
Who wants to take a punt on picking a winner? Hello? Anyone?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA