Australian film makers are aiming to replicate the user-generated feature film "Life in a Day" experimental project pioneered by YouTube and producer Ridley Scott. The film that resulted from that project was recently screened at the Sundance Film Festival. Screen Australia and filmmaker George Miller are coordinating the ‘Map …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun