Australian film makers are aiming to replicate the user-generated feature film "Life in a Day" experimental project pioneered by YouTube and producer Ridley Scott. The film that resulted from that project was recently screened at the Sundance Film Festival. Screen Australia and filmmaker George Miller are coordinating the ‘Map …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe