Australian film makers are aiming to replicate the user-generated feature film "Life in a Day" experimental project pioneered by YouTube and producer Ridley Scott. The film that resulted from that project was recently screened at the Sundance Film Festival. Screen Australia and filmmaker George Miller are coordinating the ‘Map …
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL