Business process management (BPM) has traditionally been associated with hard-core process automation, and has often involved the use of similarly hard-core techniques like Lean Six Sigma. Such approaches may be considered overkill or simply not practical for dealing with the myriad of ad hoc, informal, and constantly changing …
I thought we'd all be down the clubs on a work's jolly, "Git sum serious toonage on!".
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion