Business process management (BPM) has traditionally been associated with hard-core process automation, and has often involved the use of similarly hard-core techniques like Lean Six Sigma. Such approaches may be considered overkill or simply not practical for dealing with the myriad of ad hoc, informal, and constantly changing …
I thought we'd all be down the clubs on a work's jolly, "Git sum serious toonage on!".
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great