Business process management (BPM) has traditionally been associated with hard-core process automation, and has often involved the use of similarly hard-core techniques like Lean Six Sigma. Such approaches may be considered overkill or simply not practical for dealing with the myriad of ad hoc, informal, and constantly changing …
I thought we'd all be down the clubs on a work's jolly, "Git sum serious toonage on!".
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16