There’s no doubt that much of the iPhone’s success is down to Apple’s online App Store, which now offers thousands of games and entertainment offerings for the ever-growing range of iOS devices. But it's not the only one. The BlackBerry may have started as rather strait-laced business tool, but RIM has upped the mobile web …
When is the angry birds game coming to the bb torch!?
Simple but useful
I'd recommend 'The Light (Flashlight)' which is a very simple bit of freeware which allows you to use the BB's camera's flash as a torch. Not very glamorous but the most useful app I have.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?