There’s no doubt that much of the iPhone’s success is down to Apple’s online App Store, which now offers thousands of games and entertainment offerings for the ever-growing range of iOS devices. But it's not the only one. The BlackBerry may have started as rather strait-laced business tool, but RIM has upped the mobile web …
When is the angry birds game coming to the bb torch!?
Simple but useful
I'd recommend 'The Light (Flashlight)' which is a very simple bit of freeware which allows you to use the BB's camera's flash as a torch. Not very glamorous but the most useful app I have.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market