The Zero Day Initiative (ZDI) has discussed the existence of unpatched flaws in 22 software applications from vendors including Microsoft, CA, EMC, HP and IBM. Advisories from the vulnerability broker giving a broad outline of the flaws and suggesting possible workarounds were published on Monday – at least a full six months …
DOes that mean
"Venerability information" = a security bug that was found a long time ago but still not fixed.
But what is wrong with you people? I am disabled, I have an excuse for wayward typing. Do you... I suppose maybe you do, too, for all that I know. But it's still unsatisfactory.
Be fair Robert...
...this is the Vulture Towers International Media Megacorp (missed opportunity for initials to spell VIMTO there I feel...suggestions?) we're talking about: these uber-hacks are probably coked off their tits and on their second bottle of scotch by lunchtime each day.
The vendors had six months' notice and STILL couldn't be bothered to fix their products? Were they too lazy, too cheap, too incompetent, or a combination of the above?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)