The Zero Day Initiative (ZDI) has discussed the existence of unpatched flaws in 22 software applications from vendors including Microsoft, CA, EMC, HP and IBM. Advisories from the vulnerability broker giving a broad outline of the flaws and suggesting possible workarounds were published on Monday – at least a full six months …
DOes that mean
"Venerability information" = a security bug that was found a long time ago but still not fixed.
But what is wrong with you people? I am disabled, I have an excuse for wayward typing. Do you... I suppose maybe you do, too, for all that I know. But it's still unsatisfactory.
Be fair Robert...
...this is the Vulture Towers International Media Megacorp (missed opportunity for initials to spell VIMTO there I feel...suggestions?) we're talking about: these uber-hacks are probably coked off their tits and on their second bottle of scotch by lunchtime each day.
The vendors had six months' notice and STILL couldn't be bothered to fix their products? Were they too lazy, too cheap, too incompetent, or a combination of the above?
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way