Swedish conglomerate Teleca has bought UK mobile shell developer SurfKitchen, promising to keep it as an independent unit. The idea is to keep research and development and operator sales in the UK, but let the larger organisation take care of deployments and servicing: Teleca boasts around 2000 employees to SurfKitchen's 55. …
>though even SPB doesn't try to sell a shell for Android.
Not yet, anyway. It's in closed beta: http://www.spb.com/beta.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015