Firemint's Real Racing set the early benchmark for iOS graphics and, along with a handful of other games, confirmed these Apple iDevices' potential as serious handheld gaming platforms. A scalable career mode and blend of simulation and arcade driving styles attracted casual and hardcore gamers alike. And excellent tilt-controls …
Cisco switches have car games?
Oh oh that's right, some #$%^hole at Apple decided to name their operating system the same as the well established one.
F&^% YOU APPLE.
Variety of platforms
Wondering how it fares on the 3GS, or even 3G? Does it reduce the quality, not run at all, or just judder? Some mention of the tested platform would be nice. I note it's not a native iPad game yet either.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA