Firemint's Real Racing set the early benchmark for iOS graphics and, along with a handful of other games, confirmed these Apple iDevices' potential as serious handheld gaming platforms. A scalable career mode and blend of simulation and arcade driving styles attracted casual and hardcore gamers alike. And excellent tilt-controls …
Cisco switches have car games?
Oh oh that's right, some #$%^hole at Apple decided to name their operating system the same as the well established one.
F&^% YOU APPLE.
Variety of platforms
Wondering how it fares on the 3GS, or even 3G? Does it reduce the quality, not run at all, or just judder? Some mention of the tested platform would be nice. I note it's not a native iPad game yet either.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER