Firemint's Real Racing set the early benchmark for iOS graphics and, along with a handful of other games, confirmed these Apple iDevices' potential as serious handheld gaming platforms. A scalable career mode and blend of simulation and arcade driving styles attracted casual and hardcore gamers alike. And excellent tilt-controls …
Cisco switches have car games?
Oh oh that's right, some #$%^hole at Apple decided to name their operating system the same as the well established one.
F&^% YOU APPLE.
Variety of platforms
Wondering how it fares on the 3GS, or even 3G? Does it reduce the quality, not run at all, or just judder? Some mention of the tested platform would be nice. I note it's not a native iPad game yet either.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS