Firemint's Real Racing set the early benchmark for iOS graphics and, along with a handful of other games, confirmed these Apple iDevices' potential as serious handheld gaming platforms. A scalable career mode and blend of simulation and arcade driving styles attracted casual and hardcore gamers alike. And excellent tilt-controls …
Cisco switches have car games?
Oh oh that's right, some #$%^hole at Apple decided to name their operating system the same as the well established one.
F&^% YOU APPLE.
Variety of platforms
Wondering how it fares on the 3GS, or even 3G? Does it reduce the quality, not run at all, or just judder? Some mention of the tested platform would be nice. I note it's not a native iPad game yet either.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung