Firemint's Real Racing set the early benchmark for iOS graphics and, along with a handful of other games, confirmed these Apple iDevices' potential as serious handheld gaming platforms. A scalable career mode and blend of simulation and arcade driving styles attracted casual and hardcore gamers alike. And excellent tilt-controls …
Cisco switches have car games?
Oh oh that's right, some #$%^hole at Apple decided to name their operating system the same as the well established one.
F&^% YOU APPLE.
Variety of platforms
Wondering how it fares on the 3GS, or even 3G? Does it reduce the quality, not run at all, or just judder? Some mention of the tested platform would be nice. I note it's not a native iPad game yet either.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes