More data is now being streamed to mobile phones than downloaded. The figures come from Allot Communications, as part of its biannual Mobility Report, and drawn from analysis of the traffic delivered to 210 million mobile subscribers around the world. That analysis shows video streaming continues its steady growth as the killer …
the comment i just typed disappeared when i entered the title.
too much crappy js maybe el reg?
the comment boiled down to: % are not enough, volumes please.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK