More data is now being streamed to mobile phones than downloaded. The figures come from Allot Communications, as part of its biannual Mobility Report, and drawn from analysis of the traffic delivered to 210 million mobile subscribers around the world. That analysis shows video streaming continues its steady growth as the killer …
the comment i just typed disappeared when i entered the title.
too much crappy js maybe el reg?
the comment boiled down to: % are not enough, volumes please.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…