NASA astronaut Mark Kelly is back on board space shuttle Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the ISS, following a month's leave to be at the bedside of his wife Gabrielle Giffords. Kelly's participation in the last scheduled shuttle flight had been in doubt following the shooting of congresswoman Giffords in Tuscon. Kelly explained …
What is that in the background? It looks just like an enourmous...
For Christ's sake it's not the final scheduled Shuttle mission!
Good of you to make sure your research is up to date, Lester...
Re: For Christ's sake it's not the final scheduled Shuttle mission!
At the moment, it is. STS-135 is a NASA punt to keep its snout in the shuttle trough.
Regarding research, we've covered this:
Good to see that they are taking a representative person of a lesser stature with them. Personally, I do not understand why they get less space work, seeing as they are obviously better suited to it physically than their taller colleagues.
He had to go!
Just look at the photo of the flight crew! You can tell by his pose that Astronaut Kelly is obviously the "alpha dog" who is "kickin' it" with hi posse. Can't launch the posse without the alpha dog!!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle