NASA astronaut Mark Kelly is back on board space shuttle Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the ISS, following a month's leave to be at the bedside of his wife Gabrielle Giffords. Kelly's participation in the last scheduled shuttle flight had been in doubt following the shooting of congresswoman Giffords in Tuscon. Kelly explained …
What is that in the background? It looks just like an enourmous...
For Christ's sake it's not the final scheduled Shuttle mission!
Good of you to make sure your research is up to date, Lester...
Re: For Christ's sake it's not the final scheduled Shuttle mission!
At the moment, it is. STS-135 is a NASA punt to keep its snout in the shuttle trough.
Regarding research, we've covered this:
Good to see that they are taking a representative person of a lesser stature with them. Personally, I do not understand why they get less space work, seeing as they are obviously better suited to it physically than their taller colleagues.
He had to go!
Just look at the photo of the flight crew! You can tell by his pose that Astronaut Kelly is obviously the "alpha dog" who is "kickin' it" with hi posse. Can't launch the posse without the alpha dog!!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip