Google is in "tentative" negotiations with European Union regulators to end the EU's investigation into allegations that the company abused its dominant position in the online search market, according to a report citing a source familiar with the case. The news comes just after lame duck Google CEO Eric Schmidt told The Sunday …
It is more than that
At the point where Google moved from the old pagerank AKA DumbAss to the new personalised ads AKA SmartAss the ad quality actually tanked. At least for me. The clickthrough rate similarly tanked. I used to at least break even on my colo expenses from ads. Now I keep it just for the heck of it to keep track of what Google is doing.
If these questionnaires are processed and compiled and my observations end up being not the odd-man-out complaint the loss to Google may be considerably higher than the loss from settling.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe