Google is in "tentative" negotiations with European Union regulators to end the EU's investigation into allegations that the company abused its dominant position in the online search market, according to a report citing a source familiar with the case. The news comes just after lame duck Google CEO Eric Schmidt told The Sunday …
It is more than that
At the point where Google moved from the old pagerank AKA DumbAss to the new personalised ads AKA SmartAss the ad quality actually tanked. At least for me. The clickthrough rate similarly tanked. I used to at least break even on my colo expenses from ads. Now I keep it just for the heck of it to keep track of what Google is doing.
If these questionnaires are processed and compiled and my observations end up being not the odd-man-out complaint the loss to Google may be considerably higher than the loss from settling.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory