Egyptian Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq has said that "missing" Google exec Wael Ghonim will released on Monday, according to a report citing Egyptian state television. Ghonim – Google's head of marketing for the Middle East and North Africa – has been missing since January 27, and he was apparently arrested after joining protests …
.. someone in Google has the guts to stand up to a bad regime.
A lesson there for the Mountain View Ivory-Towered executives.
Better a meritocracy than titles.
Was he targetted for arrest ?
Egypt just released /political prisoners./ Think about it. People arrested simply for politics. Not for breaking an actual law, but for speaking out against the regime. What kind of country has /political prisoners,/ I ask you? The kind that would do things like target someone in a crowd because they were both notable and protesting.
Good luck, Egypt!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds