Hard on the heels of announcements by Macquarie Telecom that it is expanding its footprint in the cloud computing market and building a new data centre, BMC has announced that Mac Tel will use its tools for infrastructure management. In a deal worth $A1.2 million, Macquarie Telecom will buy BMC’s BladeLogic server automation and …
Thousands of servers????
They only manage hundreds of pysical machines not thousands. If you included all the virtual machines you might get to one thousand, but even then their top 5 customers on VMWare would only have 150 VM's between them.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe