Hard on the heels of announcements by Macquarie Telecom that it is expanding its footprint in the cloud computing market and building a new data centre, BMC has announced that Mac Tel will use its tools for infrastructure management. In a deal worth $A1.2 million, Macquarie Telecom will buy BMC’s BladeLogic server automation and …
Thousands of servers????
They only manage hundreds of pysical machines not thousands. If you included all the virtual machines you might get to one thousand, but even then their top 5 customers on VMWare would only have 150 VM's between them.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know