Hard on the heels of announcements by Macquarie Telecom that it is expanding its footprint in the cloud computing market and building a new data centre, BMC has announced that Mac Tel will use its tools for infrastructure management. In a deal worth $A1.2 million, Macquarie Telecom will buy BMC’s BladeLogic server automation and …
Thousands of servers????
They only manage hundreds of pysical machines not thousands. If you included all the virtual machines you might get to one thousand, but even then their top 5 customers on VMWare would only have 150 VM's between them.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE