Hard on the heels of announcements by Macquarie Telecom that it is expanding its footprint in the cloud computing market and building a new data centre, BMC has announced that Mac Tel will use its tools for infrastructure management. In a deal worth $A1.2 million, Macquarie Telecom will buy BMC’s BladeLogic server automation and …
Thousands of servers????
They only manage hundreds of pysical machines not thousands. If you included all the virtual machines you might get to one thousand, but even then their top 5 customers on VMWare would only have 150 VM's between them.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great