In a stunning spending spree dubbed “tonergate” by those who append –gate to any potential political scandal, News.com.au has reported that opposition MPs in Australia blew close to $100,000 per week on office supplies last year, ahead of a change to parliamentary allowance rules. News.com.au based its Daily Telegraph report on …
Snouts in the trough boys!
Hurry, before it runs out!
The spirt of Ned Kelly lives on!
Aussies.. hand picked by the finest legal minds in England.
Well, the opposition leader's name ...
... has just become "Toner" Abbott
...you could snort toner?
AC... Well wouldn't you
I live in a land toneunder
"around 6,000 cartridges"
About what an average political party needs to print their electoral lies. Banks and insurances use less because they print the interesting stuff in small script. It just hit me that they might do that to save on toner and save the environment.
Freedom of Information Act
FOI and WikiLeaks should get a Nobel prize.
Shows ta go ya
that " word " spreads faster at the higher ends of the Mackeras scale.
look it up
It only shows they are all bad
Everyone of them. Did I say before, what ever you brits politicians can do wrong, our can do "better"?
Was that red or white 'toner'?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia