An eerie ad for Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play - aka the PlayStation phone - has sprung up on the internet and sees the Android mascot surgically enhanced with opposable thumbs. The team at DroidNYTT somehow managed to get their mitts on a copy of the unreleased commercial, which follows in the tradition of disturbing PlayStation …
Wait, are those...
Asian sweatshop operating room
But did they give it two right thumbs?
Heh. I rather liked it...
Nice to see the droid getting modded. How long before it's R Daneel Olivaw?
It's the stitches, I think, but that is just friggin creepy.
Only thumbs, thank dog
not the left testicle some pledge for the latest shiny...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs