An eerie ad for Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play - aka the PlayStation phone - has sprung up on the internet and sees the Android mascot surgically enhanced with opposable thumbs. The team at DroidNYTT somehow managed to get their mitts on a copy of the unreleased commercial, which follows in the tradition of disturbing PlayStation …
Wait, are those...
Asian sweatshop operating room
But did they give it two right thumbs?
Heh. I rather liked it...
Nice to see the droid getting modded. How long before it's R Daneel Olivaw?
It's the stitches, I think, but that is just friggin creepy.
Only thumbs, thank dog
not the left testicle some pledge for the latest shiny...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE