An eerie ad for Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play - aka the PlayStation phone - has sprung up on the internet and sees the Android mascot surgically enhanced with opposable thumbs. The team at DroidNYTT somehow managed to get their mitts on a copy of the unreleased commercial, which follows in the tradition of disturbing PlayStation …
Wait, are those...
Asian sweatshop operating room
But did they give it two right thumbs?
Heh. I rather liked it...
Nice to see the droid getting modded. How long before it's R Daneel Olivaw?
It's the stitches, I think, but that is just friggin creepy.
Only thumbs, thank dog
not the left testicle some pledge for the latest shiny...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series