An eerie ad for Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play - aka the PlayStation phone - has sprung up on the internet and sees the Android mascot surgically enhanced with opposable thumbs. The team at DroidNYTT somehow managed to get their mitts on a copy of the unreleased commercial, which follows in the tradition of disturbing PlayStation …
Wait, are those...
Asian sweatshop operating room
But did they give it two right thumbs?
Heh. I rather liked it...
Nice to see the droid getting modded. How long before it's R Daneel Olivaw?
It's the stitches, I think, but that is just friggin creepy.
Only thumbs, thank dog
not the left testicle some pledge for the latest shiny...
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed