Nine months after launch, Freeview HD is being watched by some 642,000 homes, the terrestrially broadcast digital TV brand said yesterday. In October 2010, Freeview put the figures at 230,000, so that's a near tripling of the audience in just four months. Christmas undoubtedly played a big part in that jump, but so will the …
You mean up by 179% since we could buy the damn devices?
I'm still amazed there are HD TVs on sale with non-HD Freeview built-in.
do they get the figures?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots