Nine months after launch, Freeview HD is being watched by some 642,000 homes, the terrestrially broadcast digital TV brand said yesterday. In October 2010, Freeview put the figures at 230,000, so that's a near tripling of the audience in just four months. Christmas undoubtedly played a big part in that jump, but so will the …
You mean up by 179% since we could buy the damn devices?
I'm still amazed there are HD TVs on sale with non-HD Freeview built-in.
do they get the figures?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait