Nine months after launch, Freeview HD is being watched by some 642,000 homes, the terrestrially broadcast digital TV brand said yesterday. In October 2010, Freeview put the figures at 230,000, so that's a near tripling of the audience in just four months. Christmas undoubtedly played a big part in that jump, but so will the …
You mean up by 179% since we could buy the damn devices?
I'm still amazed there are HD TVs on sale with non-HD Freeview built-in.
do they get the figures?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'