Nine months after launch, Freeview HD is being watched by some 642,000 homes, the terrestrially broadcast digital TV brand said yesterday. In October 2010, Freeview put the figures at 230,000, so that's a near tripling of the audience in just four months. Christmas undoubtedly played a big part in that jump, but so will the …
You mean up by 179% since we could buy the damn devices?
I'm still amazed there are HD TVs on sale with non-HD Freeview built-in.
do they get the figures?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones