The AA has launched its own satnav app. Well, sort of. The £27 download actually appears to be ALK CoPilot Live with a yellow skin. AA Satnav CoPilot Live 8 Separated at birth? AA Satnav (left) and CoPilot Live 8 The savvy buyer will opt for CoPilot - it's only £20. Or you could go for the AA's Route Planner app, which …
Surely the canny punter
buys Android and gets free fully-functional turn-by-turn satnav?
... NavFree, which uses Open Street Map. And is free.
Ovi Maps if you have a Nokia.....
Same price no?
If the AA one includes the UK & Ireland maps then it is the same price and regular CoPilot Live!
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great