The AA has launched its own satnav app. Well, sort of. The £27 download actually appears to be ALK CoPilot Live with a yellow skin. AA Satnav CoPilot Live 8 Separated at birth? AA Satnav (left) and CoPilot Live 8 The savvy buyer will opt for CoPilot - it's only £20. Or you could go for the AA's Route Planner app, which …
Surely the canny punter
buys Android and gets free fully-functional turn-by-turn satnav?
... NavFree, which uses Open Street Map. And is free.
Ovi Maps if you have a Nokia.....
Same price no?
If the AA one includes the UK & Ireland maps then it is the same price and regular CoPilot Live!
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'