The AA has launched its own satnav app. Well, sort of. The £27 download actually appears to be ALK CoPilot Live with a yellow skin. AA Satnav CoPilot Live 8 Separated at birth? AA Satnav (left) and CoPilot Live 8 The savvy buyer will opt for CoPilot - it's only £20. Or you could go for the AA's Route Planner app, which …
Surely the canny punter
buys Android and gets free fully-functional turn-by-turn satnav?
... NavFree, which uses Open Street Map. And is free.
Ovi Maps if you have a Nokia.....
Same price no?
If the AA one includes the UK & Ireland maps then it is the same price and regular CoPilot Live!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?