The AA has launched its own satnav app. Well, sort of. The £27 download actually appears to be ALK CoPilot Live with a yellow skin. AA Satnav CoPilot Live 8 Separated at birth? AA Satnav (left) and CoPilot Live 8 The savvy buyer will opt for CoPilot - it's only £20. Or you could go for the AA's Route Planner app, which …
Surely the canny punter
buys Android and gets free fully-functional turn-by-turn satnav?
... NavFree, which uses Open Street Map. And is free.
Ovi Maps if you have a Nokia.....
Same price no?
If the AA one includes the UK & Ireland maps then it is the same price and regular CoPilot Live!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE