Time Warner Cable is buying cloudy hosting company NaviSite for $230m cash. A spinout of the AOL-Time Warner mega-conglomerate that runs the Road Runner Internet service in 27 states in the US, TWC has cloudy aspirations just like other service providers. Rather than build its own cloudy infrastructure service to fluff up its …
are they "high end" because they are SAS 70 Type II?
SAS 70, Type II just means "we have written policies and they are followed." It is not any type of technical or security certification.
Auditing for it is done by Certified Public Accountants.
Mines the one with the binder labeled "SAS 70 Audit Checklist" in the pocket.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws