Time Warner Cable is buying cloudy hosting company NaviSite for $230m cash. A spinout of the AOL-Time Warner mega-conglomerate that runs the Road Runner Internet service in 27 states in the US, TWC has cloudy aspirations just like other service providers. Rather than build its own cloudy infrastructure service to fluff up its …
are they "high end" because they are SAS 70 Type II?
SAS 70, Type II just means "we have written policies and they are followed." It is not any type of technical or security certification.
Auditing for it is done by Certified Public Accountants.
Mines the one with the binder labeled "SAS 70 Audit Checklist" in the pocket.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?