Acquisition-hungry TV production powerhouse Endemol UK has selected the international arm of Australian carrier Telstra to provide a suite of managed network services. Endemol UK recently expanded its growing empire acquiring production companies Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress. With more than a quarter of Endemol’s …
So they choose Telstra. Don't these companies ever read the blogs to see how crap the services really are. Look at BT, Crapita and Telstra in Oz.... All have enviable reputations of providing crap service for big bucks.
Clearly these people have never dealt with Telstra.
No Australian with more than two functioning brain cells would ever touch them.
Big Brother in Australia...
when BB was on air back in Aus there were two high profile Telco sponsors - Optus and Three.
Maybe this is Telstra's way of getting revenge :)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders