Acquisition-hungry TV production powerhouse Endemol UK has selected the international arm of Australian carrier Telstra to provide a suite of managed network services. Endemol UK recently expanded its growing empire acquiring production companies Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress. With more than a quarter of Endemol’s …
So they choose Telstra. Don't these companies ever read the blogs to see how crap the services really are. Look at BT, Crapita and Telstra in Oz.... All have enviable reputations of providing crap service for big bucks.
Clearly these people have never dealt with Telstra.
No Australian with more than two functioning brain cells would ever touch them.
Big Brother in Australia...
when BB was on air back in Aus there were two high profile Telco sponsors - Optus and Three.
Maybe this is Telstra's way of getting revenge :)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015