Acquisition-hungry TV production powerhouse Endemol UK has selected the international arm of Australian carrier Telstra to provide a suite of managed network services. Endemol UK recently expanded its growing empire acquiring production companies Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress. With more than a quarter of Endemol’s …
So they choose Telstra. Don't these companies ever read the blogs to see how crap the services really are. Look at BT, Crapita and Telstra in Oz.... All have enviable reputations of providing crap service for big bucks.
Clearly these people have never dealt with Telstra.
No Australian with more than two functioning brain cells would ever touch them.
Big Brother in Australia...
when BB was on air back in Aus there were two high profile Telco sponsors - Optus and Three.
Maybe this is Telstra's way of getting revenge :)
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps