Management in IT is a challenge for many organisations. Integrated management is a tough nut to crack and many companies struggle with fragmented management environments just to keep their systems operational. Without integrated tools and processes, organisations face considerable security challenges, specifically difficulties …
SaaS as another deployment option
I believe that it is an incredible advantage, if done right. The key to successfully integrating the management and information flow between your on-premise and SaaS applications is by selecting a vendor that treats SaaS as just another deployment option instead of as an independent platform. We (Pervasive Software) have been in the integration business for 25+ years and has developed their integration stack as a independent platform that can be used and deployed on-premise, in the cloud (public and private) or both. This means that the security and management are constant no matter the deployment method or complexity.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia