iiNet, Australia’s third biggest ISP, claims it is in pole position to take advantage of the market consolidation that will occur in the lead up to the launch of the National Broadband Network. According to iiNet’s internal market analysis, consolidation in the sector has accelerated with the four largest providers now …
Shake-out not surprising
The " level playing field " approach of Australian regulators has led to many start-ups entering the field over the last decade or so. A little cash and the patience to work through the paper-work suffice to establish an ISP here. Market forces including failure or inability to integrate and co-operate are culling the less-viable of these, accounting for the major reduction in ISP numbers.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email