Distributed denial of service attacks topped 100Gbps for the first time last year, during which attempts to flood websites with junk traffic went mainstream. Major incidents in 2010 included DDoS attacks associated with pro- and anti-WikiLeaks hackers and militias as well as hacking attacks linked to political turmoil in Burma …
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout