back to article Google boss preps seriously 'wonky' book

Eric Schmidt has made sure he won't be hanging around cluttering up the house when he finishes his stint as Google CEO, by immediately seeking to have someone jot down his words of wisdom for a book. A real one, apparently on paper. An auction for the book is expected to close today, according to reports. Schmidt has apparently …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

It is a truth universally acknowledged...

...that ghost-written books are shite.

Silver badge

So

Was it a dutch auction like their shares?

It's a shame no one will want to read it

Otherwise the less legally minded fringe would have great fun uploading it to torrent sites and so forth.Of course I wouldn't condone such things, but it would be very funny.

Google Scribe

Why bother hiring a ghost-writer, when his very own company has created Google Scribe, with its glorious auto-suggest feature? This is what it suggested for the opening paragraph of the book: -

Empire of the Mind: the Dawn of the Techno-Political Age. There are no comments for this question. And then there is another way to get them to work in the background of the Hulu team of experts to form the new Joomla Security Strike Team. The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate messages to two male students. I have a question about this product's reviews of local restaurants and bars. It is a very good job. But the most important thing is to be used in the present study.

I'll be very surprised if Jared Cohen can put together a more gripping opening to Mr. Schmidt's forthcoming tome.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums