LG will show off a 3D-capable mobile phone at this month's Mobile World Congress show, the Korean company has teased. It's saying little more about the smartphone than its name - the LG Optimus 3D - and that it will sport a pair of cameras on the back for 3D photography. Stereoscopic content, whether downloaded or shot yourself …
friend got something like that
One of my friends has some 3D phone here. It just makes looking at the picture an eye straining exercise.
#D the next MP3
There was a time when useless crap was made sellable by sticking an MP3 player in it. Now they throw a 3D screen on it.
My phone is 3-dimensional
Indeed, it's quite unfashionably chunky. I'd be more impressed if they brought out a 2D phone. You might have to be careful where you put down, though...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer