LG Electronics plans to launch proximity payments in Europe before the end of next year, putting it into competition with just about everyone else. The company told Reuters it is already beta-testing handsets, point-of-sale equipment and cloud-based transaction processing systems with a view to putting them into the hands of …
NFC in Televisions?
Are the unwashed masses supposed to get off their couches and tap their phones on the screen to vote in X-Factor then, or what?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat