LG Electronics plans to launch proximity payments in Europe before the end of next year, putting it into competition with just about everyone else. The company told Reuters it is already beta-testing handsets, point-of-sale equipment and cloud-based transaction processing systems with a view to putting them into the hands of …
NFC in Televisions?
Are the unwashed masses supposed to get off their couches and tap their phones on the screen to vote in X-Factor then, or what?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene