LG Electronics plans to launch proximity payments in Europe before the end of next year, putting it into competition with just about everyone else. The company told Reuters it is already beta-testing handsets, point-of-sale equipment and cloud-based transaction processing systems with a view to putting them into the hands of …
NFC in Televisions?
Are the unwashed masses supposed to get off their couches and tap their phones on the screen to vote in X-Factor then, or what?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked