LG Electronics plans to launch proximity payments in Europe before the end of next year, putting it into competition with just about everyone else. The company told Reuters it is already beta-testing handsets, point-of-sale equipment and cloud-based transaction processing systems with a view to putting them into the hands of …
NFC in Televisions?
Are the unwashed masses supposed to get off their couches and tap their phones on the screen to vote in X-Factor then, or what?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users