A new family of malware agents is attacking the websites of firms involved in the industrial food processing industry. Variants of the Darkshell botnet agent, circulating in China, turn infected Windows machines into attack drones. Infected machines regularly phone in to command and control nodes for instructions, periodically …
OK, what we all wan to know now...
... was Hormel among the targets?
Mine is the one with the can of breakfast meat in the pocket, thankyouverymuch...
"Steaksnet", just what we needed (not)
Is this the first, or just the latest of vertical market (business-type-specific) virus writing?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes