A new family of malware agents is attacking the websites of firms involved in the industrial food processing industry. Variants of the Darkshell botnet agent, circulating in China, turn infected Windows machines into attack drones. Infected machines regularly phone in to command and control nodes for instructions, periodically …
OK, what we all wan to know now...
... was Hormel among the targets?
Mine is the one with the can of breakfast meat in the pocket, thankyouverymuch...
"Steaksnet", just what we needed (not)
Is this the first, or just the latest of vertical market (business-type-specific) virus writing?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst