A new family of malware agents is attacking the websites of firms involved in the industrial food processing industry. Variants of the Darkshell botnet agent, circulating in China, turn infected Windows machines into attack drones. Infected machines regularly phone in to command and control nodes for instructions, periodically …
OK, what we all wan to know now...
... was Hormel among the targets?
Mine is the one with the can of breakfast meat in the pocket, thankyouverymuch...
"Steaksnet", just what we needed (not)
Is this the first, or just the latest of vertical market (business-type-specific) virus writing?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor