A new family of malware agents is attacking the websites of firms involved in the industrial food processing industry. Variants of the Darkshell botnet agent, circulating in China, turn infected Windows machines into attack drones. Infected machines regularly phone in to command and control nodes for instructions, periodically …
OK, what we all wan to know now...
... was Hormel among the targets?
Mine is the one with the can of breakfast meat in the pocket, thankyouverymuch...
"Steaksnet", just what we needed (not)
Is this the first, or just the latest of vertical market (business-type-specific) virus writing?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip