Sony has popped its head in the cloud and informed developers of a feature to store saved game data online. The ability to then load saved game data onto various consoles, from the PS3 to the upcoming NGP - aka PSP 2 - is a welcomed attribute, but could there be more to this cloud-based service than meets the eye? Gaming …
Gotta be the way forward...
...a persistent online game persona not matter what version of the platform you're on.
Especially with games like Mass Effect and Dragon Ages.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS