Sony has popped its head in the cloud and informed developers of a feature to store saved game data online. The ability to then load saved game data onto various consoles, from the PS3 to the upcoming NGP - aka PSP 2 - is a welcomed attribute, but could there be more to this cloud-based service than meets the eye? Gaming …
Gotta be the way forward...
...a persistent online game persona not matter what version of the platform you're on.
Especially with games like Mass Effect and Dragon Ages.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great