Sony has popped its head in the cloud and informed developers of a feature to store saved game data online. The ability to then load saved game data onto various consoles, from the PS3 to the upcoming NGP - aka PSP 2 - is a welcomed attribute, but could there be more to this cloud-based service than meets the eye? Gaming …
Gotta be the way forward...
...a persistent online game persona not matter what version of the platform you're on.
Especially with games like Mass Effect and Dragon Ages.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop