Sony has popped its head in the cloud and informed developers of a feature to store saved game data online. The ability to then load saved game data onto various consoles, from the PS3 to the upcoming NGP - aka PSP 2 - is a welcomed attribute, but could there be more to this cloud-based service than meets the eye? Gaming …
Gotta be the way forward...
...a persistent online game persona not matter what version of the platform you're on.
Especially with games like Mass Effect and Dragon Ages.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months