Chinese search giant Baidu has almost doubled its income over the last year and made more than half a billion dollars in profit. Baidu said turnover in the fourth quarter was up 94.4 per cent to $371.3m (RMB 2.45bn) and operating profit was up 175.8 per cent to $193.2m or RMB 1.275bn. This gave China's largest search engine …
"total revenue of $1.19bn for fiscal 2010 and net income of $534.1m"
That's nearly 50% net profit. To anyone paying Baidu for anything, ask them for a discount - a big one!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat