Chinese search giant Baidu has almost doubled its income over the last year and made more than half a billion dollars in profit. Baidu said turnover in the fourth quarter was up 94.4 per cent to $371.3m (RMB 2.45bn) and operating profit was up 175.8 per cent to $193.2m or RMB 1.275bn. This gave China's largest search engine …
"total revenue of $1.19bn for fiscal 2010 and net income of $534.1m"
That's nearly 50% net profit. To anyone paying Baidu for anything, ask them for a discount - a big one!
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab