Chinese search giant Baidu has almost doubled its income over the last year and made more than half a billion dollars in profit. Baidu said turnover in the fourth quarter was up 94.4 per cent to $371.3m (RMB 2.45bn) and operating profit was up 175.8 per cent to $193.2m or RMB 1.275bn. This gave China's largest search engine …
"total revenue of $1.19bn for fiscal 2010 and net income of $534.1m"
That's nearly 50% net profit. To anyone paying Baidu for anything, ask them for a discount - a big one!
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month